Mission and Core Values
Shu Ren Mission
Shu Ren International School is committed to empowering students to become internationally-minded critical thinkers and lifelong learners. Through our engaging, inquiry-based environment students reach their full academic potential and become caring, multilingual, and culturally literate global citizens.
Shu Ren Core Values
- We believe that integrity and responsibility are the most important qualities of an individual.
- We support the development of the whole child, emphasizing physical and emotional health along with academics.
- We value knowledge, creativity, independent thinking, and a strong work ethic.
- We strive to be open-minded, curious, compassionate, and informed about all cultures in the world.
- We encourage our students to work with diverse points of view.
- We value family and community, and believe one’s behavior affects others in the world.
- We enable our students to reflect on their learning experiences and take actions which will benefit themselves and both local and global communities.